DRIVE ON FLOATING DOCKS FOR RIBs, BOATS, JET SKIS & MORE
Tetradock are the specialists when it comes to drive on floating docks for RIBs, Boats and Jetskis. Of course we also do pontoons, floating platforms & walkways but we like to focus on affordable drive-on docks for individual boat and jetski owners – from effective budget docks to extra heavy duty models and all sizes, shapes and configurations in between.
- Keep your moored boat or jetski clear of the water to protect it and retain its value
- Save yourself time, trouble and money – no more hull scraping and antifouling
- Protect your hull from ground injury if you have a drying-out mooring
- Preserve your sacrificial anodes that are normally below the waterline
- Add security – it’s much harder to steal a boat from a floating dock
- Your dock remains a valuable asset in its own right
How do drive on floating boat docks work?
Our standard drive on floating boat docks have a unique double width U channel running along the centre. These are the floats that a boat sits on when it is on the dock. The grey cube floats running along the side add to the flotation capacity and stability.
Why a Tetradock drive on boat dock?
- Tetradocks are probably the most durable drive on boat docks available anywhere in the world. Importantly, the connecting lugs on Tetradock drive on boat dock floats are thicker and stronger than most other designs.
- Tetradocks’ central U floats are a full 1 metre wide – giving more width stability. And more economy too as these wide U floats, combined with our stronger connecting lugs, mean our standard docks don’t need an extra row of cube floats down each side. This gives a massive saving in cost when compared to some other brands of drive on boat dock.
Thanks for a top notch job. Just for interest, We put one of our boats on a *****dock to see what it was like and could not believe how much harder it was and it sounded like it was damaging the keel too! Can't recommend your docks enough, superb!! Great value for a dock that is as good if not better than the competition
Boatability Powerboat Training, Port Solent
Great product and service. Many thanks Tetradock
RS Divers, Portsmouth
Over the moon with the dock. Thanks very much